Lucitone 199 Denture Resin is an acrylic whose ultra-high impact strength has set the industry standard for denture resins.
- Ultra-high impact strength.
- Superb resistance to flexure fatigue.
- Excellent tissue coloration.
- vein simulation and balanced translucency.
- Delivers aesthetic results.
- Lucitone 199® Denture Resin enables dental laboratories to provide a range of flexibility from a firmer more resilient design (2mm thickness) all the way to a super flexible partial (1.5mm thickness) for an individualized restoration.
- Semi-crystalline nylon composition for improved color stability and stain resistance. Provides aesthetics.
- Easy to finish and polish due to the microcrystalline structure. Saves time.
- It offers greater versatility.
- For fabrication of dentures, clear clasps, occlusal splints, and night guards.